If you change your mind on an item purchased online, you may return it for an exchange or refund, providing that goods are returned within a timely manner and meet the below conditions.
To return/exchange an item, please check that:
• Goods are in saleable condition
• Goods are unworn and unused with original tags attached and/or sealed packaging
• Goods are not subject to the exclusions list
• You have retained a copy of your Tax Invoice
Purchases made by Afterpay can only be exchanged in store. If you are seeking a refund, please contact our Customer Service Centre to co-ordinate your return request via post
Please note that the above change of mind policy does not impact your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and Regulations.
FREE returns in-store at any Spinner King location. Simply ensure your goods match the above return/exchange conditions and present a copy of your Tax Invoice in-store to process your return.
Please note that your Tax Invoice must be presented in order to obtain a return/exchange.
To return an item by mail, please follow the below steps:
1. Ensure that your goods meet the return conditions
2. Contact our Customer Service Team spinnerking.com.au. Advise the representative that you would like to request a return and they will guide through the return process
3. Once your goods have been accepted, your return/exchange will be processed. Your refund generally takes up to five business days, subject to your bank